Services Offered at TGH Urgent Care
At TGH Urgent Care, we provide adults and children with an assortment of health care services in order to treat non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. These services, which are all offered in-house at our facility conveniently located to serve the Tampa Bay community, include:
- Diagnostic testing – In order to save our patients the time and hassle of traveling to a separate facility for diagnostic testing, we offer a selection of on-site testing, including X-rays, EKGs, pregnancy tests, strep throat cultures, and more.
- Physicals – We offer a variety of physicals, including annual, pre-employment, school, and sports physicals, so stop by when it’s most convenient for you.
- Vaccinations – From the annual flu vaccine to required school vaccinations and travel immunizations to tetanus shots, we carry a selection of typical vaccines, all of which are available on a walk-in basis.
- Work-related injury treatment – If you’re injured on the job, rest assured you can receive quality health care when you need it. We treat minor lacerations and burns, sprains and strains, and offer a range of occupational medicine services.
- Auto accident-related injury treatment – If you’re involved in a minor auto accident and are subsequently suffering from pain, stiffness, or swelling, one of our medical providers can provide the treatment you seek.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.